Signs of Impending Bankruptcy – Orlando Bankruptcy Attorneys
Bankruptcy is a more common occurrence than one may think. Here are some signs that you may be headed for Bankruptcy:
- No Personal Savings
- Lack of Health Insurance. Medical bills are a large factor in the need to file for most bankruptcies.
- Maxing out on your credit cards. Other than medical bills, credit cards are another major factor in many bankruptcies.
- Your car has been repossessed.
- Paying the minimum balance on your credit cards.
- Bounced Checks because of insufficient funds.
- Tax lien or foreclosure on your home, or repossession of a car or other item you failed to make timely payments on.
- Not being able to manage student loans.
- Phone calls from creditors and collection agencies.
- Borrowing money from friends and family just to make basic living expenses.
If you feel that Bankruptcy may be your only option, the Law Firm of Anderson and Ferrin can help. We are experienced in various forms of Bankruptcy, such as Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcies. Let the lawyers at the Law Firm of Anderson and Ferrin help you.
Orlando, Florida Bankruptcy Attorneys
Call 407-412-7041 for a Free Consultation.