Orlando Family Lawyer
Legal issues that deal with family relationships are among the most emotional challenges that people face. It’s difficult to resolve these matters without experiencing some anxiety, but working with attorneys who bring experience, past success and the same level of concern as their clients goes a long way to easing the process.
At Anderson & Ferrin, Attorneys at Law, P.A., our Orlando family lawyers bring a wealth of knowledge and a commitment to producing positive outcomes to every case.
- Child Custody & Time Sharing
- Child Support
- Contempt and Enforcement
- Domestic Violence
- Fathers’ Rights
- Grandparents’ Rights
- Interstate Custody Issues
- Juvenile Dependency
- Prenuptial And Postnuptial Agreements
- Same-Sex Family Law
Our law firm does not employ paralegals or junior associates, so every client is guaranteed of working directly with our founding attorneys from the initial consultation through the resolution of your case. We will take the time to understand your situation and talk through your objectives.
Orlando Family Law FAQ Videos
- Can text messages, social media posts, and emails be used as evidence in court?
- Have you been served with an Injunction for Protection Against Domestic Violence or do you want to file one?
- How can I modify my child support?
- How do I enforce a custody or child support order?
- How does Florida address custody and time-sharing?
- I am the Father of a child, but I am not married to the mother, what are my rights?
- I am thinking about filing for divorce. What kind of divorce should I file?
- I had a child with a married woman, what are my rights?
- My license is suspended for non payment of child support. What can I do?
- What is required for me to move with my children?
Committed To Your Best Interests From Start To Finish
We emphasize clear communication throughout, explaining all of your options thoroughly and providing straightforward analysis so there are no surprises. Our attorneys are experienced litigators who always defend your rights and aggressively advocate for you both in and out of the courtroom.
We help people navigate the divorce process and the critical decisions regarding child custody/time sharing, property division and other matters that go with it.
Contact Anderson & Ferrin, Attorneys At Law, P.A.
If you are facing a family law matter, contact our Orlando family law lawyers at 407-412-7041 or email us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We will review the facts of your case and recommend the best steps to take.
We work with clients throughout central Florida from our office in Downtown Orlando.